Streamlining clinical operations is the prime goal of all medical professionals. It nurtures better patient outcomes, generates revenue, and boosts administrative efficiency. However, a lag in clinical efficiency and efficacy hinders streamlined operations. Dealing with it is troublesome all by yourself, as it causes distractions in the care delivery process.
But fret not; you can achieve this goal without jeopardizing patient care quality by choosing a suitable EHR vendor. We understand that, with a mountain of healthcare software out there, it is difficult to find the optimal solution. To save you the hassle, we compiled a list of the top 7 healthcare programs best known for streamlining clinical operations.
Let’s get to the precise details of our chosen vendors without further ado!
DrChrono is a cloud-based EHR packing an intuitive suite of EHR, revenue cycle management , and patient engagement solutions. You can use it to create customizable templates, document patient charts, prescribe medications, accept refills, view lab results, and send patient reminders. DrChrono EHR simplifies patient journeys, putting its integral patient-centric services into action. Furthermore, it manages the revenue streams.
- It offers mobile access.
- DrChrono simplifies bill processing.
- The vendor strengthens the patient-physician bond.
- It is highly adaptable and seamlessly integrates with third parties.
- The system has certain glitches.
- There are some issues with the customer support service.
DrChrono EHR offers four pricing bundles: Prometheus, Hippocrates, Apollo, and Apollo Plus. The plans differ in feature range, storage, and customer support.
Nexus is a multi-specialty EHR focusing on orthopedics, podiatry, neurology and many more practices. It offers an array of services, including advanced scheduling, lab integration, e-fax, claims processing, patient self-service, and AR management. Using the Nexus EHR software, you can benefit from document management, DICOM imaging, and scalable interoperability services.
- It is fully customizable and scalable.
- The software is reliable and offers a high level of security.
- It provides endless support and training to its users.
- Nexus EHR meets the personalized demands of users.
- Its user interface seems outdated.
- The software should support more integrations.
The Nexus EHR has not disclosed its pricing details on the official website. But it does offer a free trial.
Urochart is an ONC-certified healthcare software catering to the needs of urologists. It improves workflows by streamlining clinical, financial, and administrative operations. UroChart will boost your practice’s efficiencies by putting its out-of-the-box services into action. Some of the noteworthy specs of UroChart are telehealth, secure direct messaging, EPCS, specialty-specific templates, built-in diagnostic codes, and e-prescribing.
- It is a great product and easy to modify.
- The system lessens the administrative load for clinical staff.
- It enhances patient satisfaction levels via the patient portal.
- It works in compliance with the regulatory bodies.
- The system performance is not optimal.
UroChart has not publicly disclosed its pricing details yet. You can request those by sending a custom request.
It is an aesthetically pleasing software that scores exceptionally good revenue for medical practices. Implementing Practice Mate, you can gain benefits from its free yet integrated clearinghouse and practice management module. The vendor effortlessly handles payment processing, claims resolution, and insurance eligibility checks. Additionally, Practice Mate packs a range of innovative services like Intake Pro, Reminder Mate, Updox integration, etc.
- It is a simple, secure, and no-cost platform.
- It improves cash flow with efficient billing tools.
- It makes revenue cycle management a breeze.
- It features a robust 24/7 EHR module for optimal care delivery.
- Accounts receivable handling gets challenging at times.
- The software lacks an intuitive user interface.
It is a free-of-cost practice management solution. However, its EHR module costs $29.95 per month per user. There are some priced added-functionalities, too.
Kareo is a unified healthcare solution that streamlines workflow and maximizes revenue for independent practices. The vendor is explicitly known for its medical billing module, as it even provides managed billing services. The patient engagement module of Kareo EHR also has a separate fanbase. Robotic process automation, Kareo analytics, and patient collect are some of the renowned tools of Kareo.
- It includes free support, training, and onboarding services.
- It efficiently tackles complex clinical operations.
- It makes running independent practices a breeze.
- The vendor realizes opportunities to maximize insurance reimbursements.
- Its reporting functionality is non-satisfactory.
- Some of its features are hard to grasp.
Kareo has an extensive range of price bundles. Their range varies based on the type of specialty, the number of users, and the type of product required.
CounSol is a web-based practice management system exceptionally crafted for counselors and mental healthcare professionals. If you fall into this category, this is your go-to EMR, as it is filled to the brim with eloquent functionalities. With CounSol, you can chat securely with patients, arrange video consultations, conduct group therapy sessions, etc. Custom forms, calendar sync, client journals, and task lists are the innovative specs of this vendor.
- It assigns a personal account manager for all users.
- It ensures a high level of customization and scalability.
- CounSol software increases the practice’s online exposure.
- It allows creating custom questionnaires.
- The system is sluggish and doesn’t update often.
CounSol software has four plans in store. Their prices range from $49.95 to $69.95 per user per month. An added amount is charged for each new counselor.
Practice Fusion EHR
Helping independent practices thrive, Practice Fusion emerged as an exceptional EHR platform. It will empower you to deliver first-rate care. Also, PracticeFusion streamlines all front desk operations, adding value to front desk operations and enhancing clinical efficiency. It offers e-prescribing, patient scheduling, charting, lab ordering, document management, reporting, telehealth, and medical billing services.
- It works in compliance with the regulatory bodies.
- It fosters collaboration among healthcare parties.
- It breeds a solid patient-provider bond.
- It requires an annual commitment from all clients.
- The billing module needs further improvements.
Its price range starts at just $149 per month per user, and it includes training, implementation, and support services.
Running a healthcare practice is all about optimizing care quality, but for that, streamlining workflows is a must. This way, you can manage time, resources, and money while increasing patient satisfaction and outcomes.
However, to accomplish it, you need to implement the right tools, driven by real-time insights and loaded with tech-savvy specs. In this article, we reviewed seven such solutions, including DrChrono, UroChart, PracticeFusion, and so on. Hopefully, you will find an optimal vendor for your practice.